- Does the browser support VGA?
- I cannot install the browser.
- The browser cannot connect to the Internet.
- The browser cannot display Web pages.
- The browser takes a long time to display a Web page.
- The browser cannot display a graphic.
- Web pages display differently than they do on my PC.
- How can I close only the current activated window if I have more than one window open?
- How can I delete cache files?
- The text on Web pages is garbled.
- When I select URLs (Hyperlinks) on emails, another browser launches. How can I set NetFront Browser as the default Browser?
- Where can I find the HELP menu?
- I cannot launch NetFront Browser.
- How can I open a new window?
- Does NetFront Browser v4 for Windows Mobile Concept Version run on handheld PCs or Palm-sized PCs?
- How can I clear history?
- I cannot connect to the Internet with ActiveSync via a PC.
Yes, it does.
Please make sure you are not trying to install it to a PC.
NetFront™ Browser v4 for Windows Mobile® for Concept Version was developed for Windows Mobile. Please download and install the file to a Windows Mobile device.
Are you in a proper environment for connecting to the Internet?
Please check to see if you’re in the service area of your mobile service provider.
Are you using wireless LAN?
Please check the network settings on your wireless LAN card and change the settings to comply with the access point.
It is possible that you may need to change the Proxy settings.
Please open the “Browser settings” screen by selecting [Menu], [Tools], [Browser Settings...], [Browser Settings] and change proxy settings to “Disable”, then click the [OK] button.
Please make sure that you are not inputting an incorrect URL.
The following symbols or characters are often typed in by mistake; [ . ] (period)] and [ , ](comma), [ - ] (hyphen) and [ _ ] (under score), [ 0 ] (number) and [ o ] (alphabet).
Large sized web pages may not display.
The successful display of web pages that are very large depends on the end users’ device including available memory, processor speed, etc. Closing other active applications may free up enough memory to resolve this issue.
Is it an SSL* Website?
Some SSL sites cannot be displayed with NetFront Browser v4.0 for Windows Mobile Concept Version.
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a communication protocol that enables secure data transactions on the Internet.
It’s possible that a large number of visitors are concurrently accessing the server that hosts the Web page. Wait for a while, and try accessing the page again.
NetFront Browser v4 for Windows Mobile Concept Version supports images in GIF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, and BMP format. Please check to see if the graphic is in one of these formats.
Are the pages displaying a large margin area?
Try changing the display mode.
Is the content displayed on your Windows Mobile device completely different from what is displayed on your PC?
There is a possibility that the Web server is changing page content depending on the browser used to view the page.
You can close the activated window by selecting [Menu], [Window], [Close Current Page].
Select [Menu], [Tools], [Browser Settings...], [Clear Caches...] and display “Clear caches” screen. Then select the item that you want to delete and click the [OK] button.
Check to make sure that you are using the correct encode.
You can check your encode setting by selecting [Menu], [Tools], [Encoding].
NetFront Browser v4 for Windows Mobile Concept Version cannot be set as the default browser.
HELP information is not available for NetFront Browser v4 for Windows Mobile Concept Version.
If multiple applications are open there may not be enough memory available to launch NetFront Browser v4 for Windows Mobile Concept Version. Please close some applications and try launching the browser again.
You can open a new window by selecting [Menu], [Window]. A maximum of five windows can be opened at once.
No it does not.
It supports Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile 6/6.1 (Professional/Classic).
You can clear history by selecting [Menu], [Tools], [Browser Settings...], [Clear Caches...]. Check [Input history] on the “Clear caches” screen, and then click the [OK] button.
Please check your network settings.
Try directly typing in the IP address of the proxy you are using.